Thursday, July 10, 2014
Voodoo Tactical Bones Shooter Gloves
They are just cool. I mean let's admit it - they are just cool. Am I right? Yes, gloves are functional but it doesn't hurt when they look cool too. These are the Voodoo Tactical Bones Shooter gloves. You can get them in black with grey, orange, or white - just CLICK HERE to head over to Airsplat to get them. And they only cost $15 a pair.
Here's a look at one from the top.
And here's the thumb-side.
And the palm-side.
Why wear gloves? Here are a few reasons:
1. It hurts less when you get shot
2. You put your hand in an ant nest during an op - less pain if you have gloves on.
3. You're crawling over a tree and you rake you hand on something jagged - gloves help protect.
4. They look cool
5. They don't really hinder your function much
6. They look cool
Here are the specs on these gloves:
- Hook and Loop closure
- Spandex nylon back
- Cool VT logo and bones imprints
- Synthetic leather palm
- Quick-drying material
Here's a look at the hook and loop.
And holding my 1911. No prob for function at all.
And just to show you that you hand can still comfortably fit inside the trigger guard with gloves on...
You can spend all kinds of money on gloves, but you don't need to. Just get these and make it happen, cap'n. Thanks to Airsplat for making this review possible. Check them out HERE.
Keep on firin',